This Privacy Statement will advise you of the following:
1) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
2) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
3) The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
4) How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by
contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1) See what data we have about you, if any;
2) Change/correct any data we have about you;
3) Have us delete any data we have about you; or
4) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and
offline. We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card or other banking data) on line at any time. Other information that is collected is also protected offline – only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Note that this web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable
SWS Panel, Inc.
4231 Liberty Blvd
South Gate, CA 90280
CA License No. #475436
NV Licence No. #0067712